This year we were delighted to welcome audiences from around the world as we celebrated the publication of Camphill and the Future: Spirituality and Disability in an Evolving Communal Movement, a new book by long-time Camphill friend and Harvard professor Dan McKanan. Friends from around the world joined us in November for three international, interactive
The aims of the Network are to:
- Host an up-to-date and comprehensive bibliography and library of existing research on Camphill, including academic papers, research reports and dissertations;
- Facilitate contact and communication between people interested in conducting or supporting Camphill-related research;
- Provide a forum for discussion and the exchange of ideas related to research on Camphill and other intentional communities;
- Build capacity for research projects within Camphill and in collaboration with other groups and organisations;
- Raise the profile and increase understanding of the work and practices of intentional communities, by fostering greater communication, transparency and critical reflection.