2021 Camphill Research Symposium registration is open! November 4, 11, 1810:00-11:30 ET on Zoom Since 2014, the Camphill Research Symposium has opened a space for dialogue between the Camphill movement and academic researchers. Click here to register Click here to see the full program The 2021 Camphill Research Symposium will continue our international conversations looking
The aims of the Network are to:
- Host an up-to-date and comprehensive bibliography and library of existing research on Camphill, including academic papers, research reports and dissertations;
- Facilitate contact and communication between people interested in conducting or supporting Camphill-related research;
- Provide a forum for discussion and the exchange of ideas related to research on Camphill and other intentional communities;
- Build capacity for research projects within Camphill and in collaboration with other groups and organisations;
- Raise the profile and increase understanding of the work and practices of intentional communities, by fostering greater communication, transparency and critical reflection.