The triennial conference of the International Communal Studies Association was held July 14-16, 2022, at the beautiful Audonicon Conference Center in Skanderborg, Denmark. This year’s theme, “Co-Creating Community: Evolving Models of Intentional Community,” spoke to Camphill and other intentional communities in transition. The hybrid conference reflected the lessons we have all been learning as we adjust to
The aims of the Network are to:
- Host an up-to-date and comprehensive bibliography and library of existing research on Camphill, including academic papers, research reports and dissertations;
- Facilitate contact and communication between people interested in conducting or supporting Camphill-related research;
- Provide a forum for discussion and the exchange of ideas related to research on Camphill and other intentional communities;
- Build capacity for research projects within Camphill and in collaboration with other groups and organisations;
- Raise the profile and increase understanding of the work and practices of intentional communities, by fostering greater communication, transparency and critical reflection.