The international Camphill Movement Group will host their annual meeting in Kilkenny, Ireland. The Camphill Movement Group was founded as a body where delegates from each region of the international movement can come together to build a common picture of Camphill in the world today and into the future. This year, the Movement Group will
The aims of the Network are to:
- Host an up-to-date and comprehensive bibliography and library of existing research on Camphill, including academic papers, research reports and dissertations;
- Facilitate contact and communication between people interested in conducting or supporting Camphill-related research;
- Provide a forum for discussion and the exchange of ideas related to research on Camphill and other intentional communities;
- Build capacity for research projects within Camphill and in collaboration with other groups and organisations;
- Raise the profile and increase understanding of the work and practices of intentional communities, by fostering greater communication, transparency and critical reflection.