The 2022 Camphill Research Symposium took place on November 10-11 online and in-person at Camphill Soltane in Glenmoore, PA. The event also hosted the opening of THE FESTIVAL, a new exhibition from the Pietzner Art Collection. All sessions, both on and offline, were recorded. We are currently optimizing those videos and aim to share them
The aims of the Network are to:
- Host an up-to-date and comprehensive bibliography and library of existing research on Camphill, including academic papers, research reports and dissertations;
- Facilitate contact and communication between people interested in conducting or supporting Camphill-related research;
- Provide a forum for discussion and the exchange of ideas related to research on Camphill and other intentional communities;
- Build capacity for research projects within Camphill and in collaboration with other groups and organisations;
- Raise the profile and increase understanding of the work and practices of intentional communities, by fostering greater communication, transparency and critical reflection.