Last July, Camphill communities in upstate New York hosted the joint International Communal Studies Association and Camphill Research Symposium conference. Our colleagues at the Camphill Foundation have published a number of Camphill Research Symposium lectures online, and we’ve made them available through the Camphill Research Network! The 2019 Camphill Research Symposium was unforgettable. The conversations
The aims of the Network are to:
- Host an up-to-date and comprehensive bibliography and library of existing research on Camphill, including academic papers, research reports and dissertations;
- Facilitate contact and communication between people interested in conducting or supporting Camphill-related research;
- Provide a forum for discussion and the exchange of ideas related to research on Camphill and other intentional communities;
- Build capacity for research projects within Camphill and in collaboration with other groups and organisations;
- Raise the profile and increase understanding of the work and practices of intentional communities, by fostering greater communication, transparency and critical reflection.